"The desire for perfection is that desire which always makes every pleasure appear incomplete, for there is no joy or pleasure so great in this life that it can quench the thirst in our soul."
Dante Alighieri "The Divine Comedy"
This work has for canvas Atlantis and old Aegypt.
- Is that you Solon?
- It is, Pschent, whoever else could
- The Greek is right, few people care about the old man these
- And what's more, a blind man!
- I would not laugh if I were you, some symbols are easier to decipher with closed eyes than with open eyes. But have a seat and tell me what wise man Sonchis taught you today.
- Alas, I've sealed my lips so that what came into my ears will not drift away into the desert. I can't tell you anyhing about the teachings of the Temple.
- You have a noble heart...
- What were those notes you were playing on your harp shortly before I interrupted
- It is a long story Solon, but you might be pleased to hear it...